Earrings are the primary priority of every woman to wear with any outfit.
Fashion and trends come and go, but the earrings have always been and always will be part of the ever changing trends and fashion. Earrings are just one of the accessories that have withstood the arduous tests of time. They are used by both men and women of all ages. They stand out among the other types of accessories that can be used every day for all kinds of occasions. It may seem too simple a statement, but a single piece or pair of earrings drastically affects the appearance, mood and general personality.
Considered as the most basic and essential jewelry wardrobe piece, earrings are an accessory that majority of women can't live without.
When it comes to wearing certain earrings, every woman has her own preference. On a daily basis, we take pride in matching them on a variety of outfits and occasions. And many times, we seek as much details as we can get our hands on about which earrings―style, design, pattern, material, length―will suit our face shape.
So we’re here to make life a bit more simple and stylish for you. Let’s check out types of earrings.
- Jhumkas have a special charm of their own.
- Danglers are a fabulous choice for any kind of ethnic attire.
- Chandelier Earrings never go out of style.
- Chandbalis make you fall in love with its graceful allure.
- Studs have a touch of antiquity.
- KaanChain makes you stand out in the crowd.
- Drop Earrings styled with all the your quirky outfits.
- Hoops have their regal and bright aura.
Earrings are a mix match with every type of attire. It adds glamour with saree, designer dresses, lehengas, basic kurtis and tops teamed with denim personifying elegance.
Wear the statement, live the statement, make your statement exclusively on Bloomishly.